Salary £30,000 to £35,000 per annum Company vehicle (Bromsgrove)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established business with over 24 years of trading in the industry. As the business continues to grow, they now have a position available for an experienced Operations Manager to join their existing, friendly team.
Our client provides 24/7 reactive plumbing and drainage services to the domestic and commercial sector, as well as pre-planned maintenance and remedial works.
You will be involved in a variety of work – “no day is the same”. Good office space and stores. Supportive group of people in the business from field and office staff along with Directors and they even have an office dog!
Company head office is based in Bromsgrove, with occasional site visits.
What we need from you as an Operations Manager:
- Experience in similar industry – would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working as an Operations Manager or similar level (preferred)
- Strong management and Project management skills.
- Financial / commercial acumen.
- Ability to effectively be able to present to clients, customers, and colleagues.
- Experience writing processes - Implement, measure, and review processes.
- Impeccable organisational & time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hold a Drivers Licence. (clean)
What the role involves:
You will work closely with the Directors on all day to day operations.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Source materials for jobs and all stock (standard) needed.
- Delivery of CCTV surveys and quotes within agreed SLAs.
- Manage workload and customer expectations and scopes of work.
- Deal with customer issues and complaints.
- Implement and manage the out of hours rota and emergency cover.
- Maximise technician productivity.
- Manage and train Customer Service Representatives.
- Train technicians - Technical / Processes.
- Maintain stock and tools maintenance.
- General housekeeping to ensure all stock and tool availability.
- Manage vehicle fleet and arrange maintenance as and when required.
Salary/package: £30,000 - £35,000 per year, plus bonus scheme. Pension enrolment at the company. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of the work involved, the company also has an ‘On call rota’ where you will be expected to be On call 1 in 4 weekends and 1 night each week.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Uniform and all PPE required in the role
- Laptop and mobile phone
**Closing date for applications 22/12/2021**