Salary £9.50 an hour (Birmingham)
Are you wanting an Administration role where you can really make a difference? Our client is a specialist provider of Resilience, Stress Management and Mental Health Awareness training to schools and organisations nationally.
Mental health and wellbeing have become a priority for many schools and organisations following increased public awareness over the past 5 years. Our client’s vision is to create environments where mental health is understood and treated in the same way as physical health in society.
This is a new and important role and is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing and successful team. Working 16 hours per week, (one day in the office the others remotely) you’ll be rewarded with a generous salary, holidays and career progression. You will also have access to all the courses free of charge, as well as other training and development opportunities.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years administration experience
- Previous experience within a school would be advantageous
- Highly IT proficient and capable of using online platforms such as Zoom and MS Teams and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities
The successful candidate will work alongside the existing Administrator and will be responsible for managing the Administration of training for schools and colleges. A typical day would include:
- Organising online and in-person training-course bookings
- Working in partnership with the Sales Manager and existing Administrator to take clients from sale to successful course delivery
- Registering and managing course delegates e.g. sending booking forms, ordering training materials, obtaining feedback and issuing certificates using the online system
- Liaising with trainers, facilitators and volunteers
- Engaging with clients via telephone and email
- Managing E-learning users via Learning Management System (LMS)
- Dealing with basic online course user issues e.g. login, browser, camera/microphone issues
- Dealing with general course delegate queries
- Creating, sending and managing invoicing using basic accounting software
- Managing training diary
- Supporting schools with training funding applications
Salary/Package: £9.50 an hour.
Working Hours: 16 hours per week, Tuesday – Thursday 12:30pm – 4:30pm, Friday – 9am – 1pm. One day in the office, others remotely working.
Holidays: 36 Days (pro rata).
**Closing date for applications 03/12/2021**