Salary £28,000 per annum (Redditch)
Do you want to work in a tight-knit team for a company who really value and appreciate their employees? This is a great opportunity for someone experienced in Carpentry to join a growing, successful business. Due to winning large new contracts they have expanded their services to cover more trades.
Our client who has been growing from strength to strength for 9 years has two divisions to the business, one specializing in damp and installation and the other in void projects. They are a government-endorsed contractor, are registered with the Trustmark scheme and have been rated 5-stars in their Google reviews.
Immediate starts are available for experienced fitters covering multiple trades – namely Carpentry with some Bathroom/Kitchen work.
This position would suit a reliable person with an excellent attention to detail and great customer service skills. If you have a ‘can-do’ attitude and would like to work with a great team of people, they would love to hear from you! Career progression is available within this growing business.
What we need from you:
- Basic carpentry experience, Kitchen/Bathroom fitting experience is essential
- You will be a self-starter who’s passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Able to work autonomously without supervision
- Great communication skills when dealing with customers
- Very good attention for detail
- Must be incredibly organised and able to handle pressure of deadlines
- Clean driving licence is essential (preferred for insurance purposes)
- Tiling and basic plumbing experience would be a bonus!
- Bricklaying/repairs skills
- Experience working with social housing providers or void projects
What the role involves:
- Working for a large contractor, you will be involved in refurbishing void properties in Stratford-Upon-Avon, Leamington Spa, Coventry and surrounding areas
- Carpentry with some Bathroom/Kitchen work
- The work is varied and requires a broad skillset
- Experience dependent – may cross over to IWI, EWI. UFI, LI and Damp-proofing areas of business when required
Salary/package: Up to £28,000 depending on experience. Working Monday to Friday 7.30am – 4pm. Overtime and weekend work rates available. Holiday: 20 days plus Bank Holidays.
- Van and fuel card provided
- PPE and tools provided
- Great teammates
- Opportunity for progression for the best of the best!
**Closing date for applications 21/12/2021**