Salary £23,000 to £28,000 per annum + Car allowance (Kingswinford)
Applications are welcome from candidates with proven commercial experience supporting a growing SME client base supporting client with 10 to 1000 Users across multiple sites.
The successful candidate will join a growing, pro-active, and highly motivated team responsible for installations and maintenance of network infrastructures, cloud technologies, workstations, servers, data security, daily administration tasks, regular site consultancy pro-active support visits and end user support.
The role will require travel to customer locations and possible overtime.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in network and server administration, managing shared storage like SharePoint and OneDrive and Cloud Technologies support, with particular emphasis on excellent customer service skills and being able to provide a secure, high-performance, reliable service to sophisticated and demanding users.
As a well-established MSP with ISO27001, ISO9001, Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Professional and Microsoft CSP accreditations, you will be joining a technically lead and professional organisation focused on high quality end user delivery.
What we need from you:
- At least 3 years’ experience within an engineering/consultancy role.
- Excellent communication skills are essential with accurate and clear reporting to end users and management – email, telephone, and face to face.
- Desire to learn new products and technologies
- Great customer service skills with can-do attitude
- Logical approach to troubleshooting
- Use of Office 365 and its surrounding technologies including administration portals
- Knowledge of SharePoint Online
- Administration of Windows Server operating systems
- High level of knowledge in troubleshooting Windows 10
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 to 2019
- Office 365 experience and a good understanding of the implementation and administration related Office 365 products, including SharePoint & OneDrive Administration
- 2nd Factor Authentication solutions including Microsoft MFA
- Virtualisation Technology Experience including Hyper-V and VMware (MCP/VCP preferable)
- Microsoft Azure platform including Intune
- Active Directory Configuration and Administration (including DHCP / DNS /TCPIP / GPO)
- Firewall Technologies and Configuration (ideally WatchGuard)
- VPN Technologies (branch office and user)
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic experience via logs and reports
- Microsoft Office Applications 2010 to 2019
- Backup technologies and troubleshooting
Salary:circa £23- £28K (dependant on experience) + Car Allowance + Mileage. Working 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday – 37.5-hour week. Holiday: 20 days plus Bank Holidays. A pension scheme is also offered.
**Closing date for applications 15/12/2021**