Salary £24,000 to £26,000 per annum (Halesowen)
This is an exciting time to join a growing business which due to on-going success and expanding client base is looking for a WordPress Developer. Our client is passionate about their clients and deliver a range of quality services. They have a prestige list of creative digital projects for top name clients!
Our client who specialises in creative design and website development was established over 6 years ago. The role would suit someone who would like to be part of a small team, would like to be involved with the business and work towards growth and the introduction of more clients. There are career progression, training and development opportunities available.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 1 year WordPress Developer experience
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience of designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and trustworthy
The WordPress Developer must have a keen eye for detail and be confident making appropriate recommendations to improve the overall look and feel of new and existing platforms.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Designing and implementing new site features and functionality
- Keeping existing client sites up-to-date with supplied content/images/downloads etc.
- Manipulating and creating basic images and artwork
- Liaising with remote international developers
- Troubleshooting design and functionality issues
- Progressing internal development projects
Salary/Package: £24 - £26k
Working Hours: 9 am to 5 pm (flexible working times and remote working options available after initial training/induction period)
Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays.
**Closing date for applications 17/12/2021**